2 workouts, 1 baby out, 1 more to go

Wow, the miracle of birth never ceases to amaze me.....................

 The fact that we as women can grow life in us.................

And then deliver that life into this world.....................

Ah, women pretty much freaking rock! 

And so does my beautiful momma sister....

Meet the newest member of our craziness...Tate Jacob
 Pretty sure he is smiling at me...already knows that I am the cool aunt!
 Such a long trip for him today...exhausted
 The father and his brother playing Mario Kart to keep us entertained throughout the day....
Sisters Picture
 Left, my sister Nicole(going to pop in November) the beautiful Momma Rachael
We got there at 9- baby was out at 6:21 p.m.  Needless to say, we kept her and the nursing staff entertained.  Great memories made! SO proud of Rachael...and now Nicole, your turn!!!

Workouts for the weekend!
Saturday
Plyometric Playtime
Sunday-Active Rest Day
Monday-Baby Day
Quick morning jog, and Yoga strength


Eats:
 Monday

Breakfast was a 2 ingredient pancake with Sunbutter

Lunch was a big salad full of carrots, olives, cucumbers, eggs, and diced chicken....

We snacked all day on my Naturebox delivery..I combine all the snack bags into one and nosh away...I found this little cutie!

No supper due to Tate making his debut, but the adrenaline was going so I wasn't even hungry.   I did have a couple of bites of a Luna bar when I got home..and then crashed!

So that Baby Day in a nutshell.  I have more pictures from our weekend home so I will post those later.


Comments

Popular Posts