What's your age workout?

I was planning my workouts last night, and thought how many reps of this and that should I do. 

I wanted to keep it simple, not a lot of guesswork. 

I got thinking about how old I was when I heard my knees cracking..so I subtracted this from that, and I got 32...yikes...

I remember when I thought 30 was old...

Anyways...32 reps of each it is....

Came up with this

It was a good workout...more than enough reps...

Like I said on instagram(cswfityoga)...I am keeping GNC in business with all the Prosculpt I buy...all my workouts start with Prosculpt and today this one ended with egg protein shake and a teaspoon of GNC Glutamine powder...

I was traveling today to my parent's so I have no food shots, except the nut mix that I found at Target that is so good.  Only thing this bag contains is pistachios, almonds, sea salt, and cashews...

 A homemade iced coffee with almond milk and stevia for the road
   
 I sent out an SOS for a good leg sculpting weight workout from fellow personal trainers, sometimes a change from your own routine is nice..

Big E working out with us....



I am busy getting ready for my sister's baby shower...

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts