Tuesday Treadmill and PureFit


 Workouts:
edit: I did not do Back and Biceps today, I did Chest and Triceps...I don't know why I wrote that in.
 Here is the treadmill workout

 Eats:

 Breakfast:
1 egg white
1 egg
Handful of Spinach
diced red peppers and onions
1 slice of ezekiel toast(underneath)
 Snack:
Almonds/Pistachios
Apple
Lunch:
Picnic at the Park with my tenants, no picture snapped
Supper:
 Coconut Flour Pancakes(bad picture but good tasting)
I love that... you... love me... showing what I eat, and I love bringing new things to the blog that I have tried. Speaking of trying new things,  I was recently sent some PureFit protein bars to try out.   I was so excited to try them, and they did not disappoint.  
In my honest opinion, these bars were FANTASTIC. 
Every single one they sent me was delicious.  (my favorites, if I had to choose, Almond Crunch and Granola Crunch)
I also love the "reason" behind PureFit from it's creator Robb Dorf:
"I created PureFit to offer a more nutritious energy bar option and to set a higher standard for nutrition bars.  Everyone is eating energy bars as though they are a health food, so why not make them healthy?  I wanted to offer a bar for everyone—one that would fuel an endurance athlete’s toughest workout, or provide a nutritious between-meal snack"
 They have no:
  • NO Hydrogenated Oils
  • NO Animal Products - Vegan
  • NO Cholesterol or Trans Fatty Acids
  • NO Wheat or Gluten
  • NO Artificial Sweeteners
  • NO Hidden Carbohydrates
  • NO Sugar Alcohol
I thought these bars were great, and are definitely a repurchase! 

PureFit sent me these products to try. I was in no way compensated for this review.  All opinions and taste testing are my own.

Tomorrow will be another protein bar review...just as delicious! 

Comments

Popular Posts