Snot, tackling, and obsession

First we talk snot.......
It was cold for the B's flag football game...windy, cold, and the nose starts running...... 
When your this cute...no one cares about snot.............

The kids(and coaches) did awesome for their first game...at times you thought we were playing tackle football but everyone looked like they were having a blast, and I am so happy, K-hubs and I decided to get this going....

 
After the game, K and B went to the Iowa game to cheer on our Hawkeyes...
didn't help...they lost, in the last 2 minutes...don't ask...not good

I however had a splendid time eating my pumpkin pancakes with bananas
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

by Casey Wetjen

Ingredients
  • 1/3 c canned pumpkin puree
  • 1 egg, 1 egg white
  • 1 Tbsp organic honey
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 c almond flour
Instructions
Heat your pan or skillet and drop a little coconut oil on so your pancake doesn't stick
Mix everything up and "make your cakes"
Powered by Recipage
These were for Sunday morning breakfast....Blueberry Muffins and Doughnuts...the donuts have a sugar glaze on them because I was out of powdered sugar for icing....
  

Got a nice 5 mile run in, using my new Mizuno Inspires... I am in luuurvveee! Then did some upper/lower body weight work!

 If you didn't see it on Instagram, I stocked up on my favorite Bath and Body works scent and had that going all weekend. 


Hope you had a great weekend...another busy week ahead for us...football practice, work events, firefighter meetings...you know life....

Are you fall obsessed  yet?

Comments

Popular Posts