On our way...............


Well peeps…by the time you read this K-Hubs and I will be on our way to

CHICAGO!!!!!!

We are on our way to a friend’s wedding, which I am pretty sure is going to be spectacular…oh the pictures I will take!!! But.... before the wedding we are going to take in the sites and sounds on Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, and wherever else our feet take us.  K-Hubs knows I don’t like to sit around and love to walk so it is going to be a busy afternoon once we arrive…

Another wonderful perk of the trip.. we are making a pit stop on Friday night to visit a fabulous high school friend, teammate, and my partner in beach volleyball should we ever go dream of going pro…and her beautiful girls...

Not gonna lie…pretty sure I am already missing my boys….

 life is funny…

we crave “adult time”

 but when I know I am leaving them for a couple of days, it makes me want to be back with them….

I rest assured knowing that they are having a blast with Grandma and Grandpa….most likely in a candy/pizza/McDonald’s induced coma…

Workouts: Bootcamp, Strength-Glutes/Ham 
(forgot my polar watch)



Eats:

 Breakfast: Slice of 12 grain bread, 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, and some organic strawberry Costco jam...BAZINGA....
Lunch: Wasn't all that hungry at lunch so I had a few pieces of turkey, then a fruit and yogurt parfait
Featuring: Chobani Honey Vanilla, Kashi Go Lean Cinnamon Crumble, and assorted fruits...
 

Supper:
Spinach Salad with grilled chicken breast, tbsp of Ranch Dressing
Sweet Potato Fries
*I did indulge in a cup of ice cream, blue bunny style, chocolate chip cookie dough...nuff said


P.S. I am a little extremely bummed that we are missing the Iowa/Iowa State game (huge in-state rivalry) and glow ball golfing with some great friends, but we gotta do what we gotta do….and we are so happy for the wedding couple!!

P.S.S. Be sure to follow me on instagram so you can see all my Chicago adventures…cswfityoga

Comments

Popular Posts