Nesting????????

NO I am not pregnant...

But... I was an organizing and cleaning machine this weekend.  I was unstoppable.  Kitchen drawers are now nicely separated into their respective cubby thing holders (technical OCD term)


Our back storage room has been transformed. I took every box/tub out of that room and went through them. Got my Goodwill pile already...B's hand-me-downs for Big E are labeled and ready for Big E to wear...




Found B's fake bat he wants to play with......I hate bats......but it is getting be Halloween time and we needed some Halloween Decor...


I went through my closet, and took out clothes I hadn't worn in awhile

I have issues with thinking " oh I will wear that, oh what if I want to wear that then" let go Casey...let go

And.... I was really wanting all my clothes to be in my closet...I have some in a dresser in the bedroom and some in the closet....one thing led to another...

I got some clear bin "shelving"
 (all those clothes hangers, clothes I got rid of..I am good with clothes hangers for awhile!)



I know how to use Big E's "nap time" wisely...and efficiently...

The boys did help me organize, though......

I would put stuff away and they would take it out and organize it somewhere else.... 
 

Do you like to clean? Love to clean.  I seriously do!  I think it is because I like to be busy, I can't take naps, and I have a hard time just sitting around....my husband is the same way....

Workouts:
Bootcamp and a nice 3 mile jog

Eats:

 Empty Sunbutter container + 2 ingredient pancake= BAZINGA
2 ingredient pancake
1 egg
1 egg white
1 banana
Mush them together, pour into pan coated with coconut oil, and cook slowly over medium heat
 

Vegetable Soup for lunch with a couple pieces of ham on the side

 

Crock-pot Chicken Tortilla Soup with Avocado topping( I made whole wheat tortilla strips for the boys)

Chicken Tortilla Soup

by Casey Wetjen

Ingredients
  • 1 can roasted tomatoes( I used the kind with basil and oregano in it)
  • 1 can of rotels
  • Lots of chicken, roasted, baked, etc...shredded
  • 2 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 2 tblsp minced garlic
  • A couple shakes of garlic salt spice
  • 2 8 oz cans of chicken broth(I used low sodium)
Instructions
Place all ingredients in crock pot and let it cook on low for 8 hours...
Serve with your choice of toppings
Avocado
Plain Greek Yogurt
My kids and husband sprinkled cheese on top and some whole wheat tortilla strips
Powered by Recipage





Oh, and one last very IMPORTANT THING!  I was featured on Shape.com for my Instagram (cswfityoga) workouts, I was listed among some awesome bloggers and am very honored.  Please check it out!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts