Labor Day Love

I love vacation days with family....this happens
Quite genius of Big E to take a seat and hold on.  This was before it got so hot and sticky out...early morning risers, means early morning outside play time. 

Workout:

Managed to get a 3 mile run in on the treadmill and a Chest/Triceps workout in during nap time.

Eats: (no pictures)
Breakfast: Wheaties and sliced bananas
Lunch: Turkey Avocado Wrap
Supper: Iowa Staple...served were steak, salad, potatoes and corn on the cob (sister and brother in law came over for a fun family dinner)
Late night treat:  Leftover cake from my confirmation party...(how they get that icing so delicious I will never know)

I have a heck of a WOD up for tonight, and can't wait to try it. 

Do you prefer marble cake, white, or chocolate.  This cake was marbled and I really liked having the combination....

 

Comments

  1. I love marble cake but any cake works for me...lol, I have not been on any runs as of May due to a pelvic stress fracture...but after 3 months of limited activity and some bed rest I am back to working out at the gym and taking long speedy walks..blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts