Homecoming Week...in a small town

I love small town athletics...

I love Homecoming week...

the team spirit, the enthusiasm, the excitement for the games...

Apparently I have passed that "enthusiasm" onto my child.....

See below examples.....

Example 1:  That smile says everything

Example #2 Waved at every float that went by

Was clapping away to the "Raider Fight Song"

Workouts:
Today was a "unplanned" nothing day, since we were busy all night.....but I did walk 11,264 steps throughout the day....

Eats:
 Breakfast:
Cajun(not spicy) Shrimp, Spinach,Onion, RedPepper and Avocado Omelet


"it really does taste good on everything"
 
Lunch:
Taco Boat leftovers, sesame green beans from a co-worker


Supper I nibbled on the pork roast I had made in the crockpot, i didn't really feel like eating it, so I at a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Berry Crumble with some Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk. The cold almondmilk hit the spot.   The boys made pork sandwhiches and enjoyed them thoroughly

This is just to remind me that Big E is growing way too fast.  Using the spoon like a big boy and doing a pretty good job at it...despite what you see surrounding the bowl.

Busy, Busy weekend for us...a baby shower for my sister, a football game, and a 10 year Anniversary party at my work....

What is your weekend looking like? 

Comments

Popular Posts