Blue Moon....you saw me standing alone....

Let's just say, the night ended with one of these on the back porch......
Late night of work=adult refreshment
Workout:

Bootcamp cardio and I threw together a little tabata workout for my instagram(cswfityoga) peeps...



                                 (Under Armour capris, Nike dri- fit shirt)

Eats:
Breakfast:
1 egg
1 egg white
diced red peppers and onions(I get the frozen from Schwans, already diced, time efficient)
Spinach
Cajun seasoning

Lunch:
Last nights Chicken Tortilla Soup
Beets
(and I may or may not have had a chocolate chip cookie) :)
Supper:
Uh oh....again for supper ,Chicken Tortilla Soup!  Had to work late so Big E had a turkey sandwhich and I had some more soup, it is that good!

And for cuteness:  Big E

The next Nike ambassador....
The new Oakley ambassador....
We will take whichever.....
I will wait for their calls......any day now....still waiting.....


#kidbassador #kidfluential???

This is how we rolled today...

Do you like the seasonal beers.  One is good for me.  I am not really a "dark" beer kind of girl, but I like the occasional partake.

P.S. I had to bump up my half marathon, so I am now running on October 14th,  Better get a long run in the weekend...#panic #shouldbeokay





Comments

Popular Posts