An oldie but a goodie...

 Seriously, how can you not love waking up early when you get to see these types of sunrises!

Workouts:
Pre-Sunrise I got in another great treadmill interval workout(but I only went to the 30 minute mark due to time crunch)...and some bicep work.....

#halfmarathontraining 

#goalanotherPR...last time I got 1:43...in October I am going for 1:35...I am hoping my addition of crossfit to my workouts will be beneficial...



       under armour shirt and shorts, nike shoes, polarFT40 watch, guns...all mine..BWAAHHAHA 
Eats:
 Breakfast:
Yes, yes, another 2 ingredient pancake.....
 I have two kids I am getting ready...........
I combine the ingredients, throw it on the stove, and let it cook slowly while I am getting everything ready...
convenience people, multitasking....

Lunch:
Pear, Apple, Avocado, Spinach, and Roast Turkey Salad...with some cranberries on top..no dressing, the fruit juices were so good as a dressing....

Supper:
Chicken Stir Fry...nuff said!



This happened last night:
My boo(he hates it when I call him that) or as I refer to him on this blog K-Hubs came home from a work trip in Dallas...

he's been gone since Sunday...

we haven't seen him since Saturday...

Is he not the cutest:)
I picked him up from the airport and we made a quick stop at Costco to eat the samples pick up some things...shrimp, chicken breasts, turkey breast, honey, avocados...etc...

Then I went to GNC quick when we got home


So thankful today is Thursday, and tomorrow is Friday..going to be nice to have a relaxing weekend at home with the boys. K-Hubs is taking B to the football game on Saturday...Eli and I are going to find our own trouble to get into. 

Do you watch football?
 Our Iowa Hawkeyes have 5 straight home games...wowzer, babysitter fiasco

Comments

Popular Posts