Sunsets, Egg Protein, and Beach Volleyball

These are a few snapshots I took after #bootcamp workout and I tell you what, I would get up at 5 every morning, even if I didn't work out at that time, to catch a a glimpse of these beautiful "godscapes" ....a pink rainbow, and two beautiful sunrises....


A shameful portrayal of my foods for the day.....evidently I forgot to take pictures of all my meals
1 scoop GNC eggwhites
1 frozen banana
2 handfuls of spinach
1 tblsp of Archer (Target Brand) Creamy Almond Butter 
(so good, and so much cheaper than other brands I was buying)
1/2 cup of Almond Coconut Milk
1 cup shaved ice
Blended in my NINJA and delish!  So refreshing after a sweaty workout and very filling!

I get a Naturebox package every month that has healthy, natural snacks..and I combined the packages together and got a EPIC snack/trail mix combo. Salty, Sweet...can't go wrong here...only problem is refraining myself from eating it all at once.

Lunch consisted of my usual salad with all the fixins, chicken breast, tomatoes, peppers, avocado, and fresh homemade salsa as dressing....

Supper, a whole wheat tortilla with almond butter and bananas,  was on the go since I had golf league until this happened.......

Storms a coming...we didn't even get one hole completed and we had to shut it down....

At least I got to go home and see Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings win the GOLD.  Proud of both teams, but I have always been a Misty May and Kerri Walsh fan so I had to stick with my girls. (photo courtesy of Huffington Post)
Kerri Walsh Misty May Treanor Olympic Final

My friend Carly and I had big dream of being professional sand volleyball players when we grew up, I can remember practicing in her yard and talking about it....after watching these Olympics, I wonder if she is in for the next Olympics in 4 years???

Comments

Popular Posts