Supplementing my workout with GNC and Isagenix

I have had inquiries into what from GNC and Isagenix and EnergyFirst I am using on a daily basis for supplementing my workouts.

 First off, I am not using these supplements to lose weight. I am using these to ramp up my workouts, recover from workouts better, and really build lean muscle.  So, if you were looking for a "diet pill" you are reading the wrong blog.  I am still working my butt off and eating clean in addtion to these supplements. 

2nd, a thank you to Jess at BlondePonytail and Kelly over at GNC @GNC_Kelly for their advice and patience answering my questions...all of them, the countless, neverending multitude of questions...but when I am looking at a product I want all the facts and research before I jump in....

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays

5a.m.: Up for Bootcamp, take my GNC Meta-Ignite (want to take it about 30-45 minutes before working out) eat half a protein bar(really love luna protein or purefit protein bars right now) so I have some fuel for the workout
5:15-6:15 Bike to and from Bootcamp, eat other half of protein bar while I go get showered and ready for work.

Breakfast( in the car)
4-5 ounces of protein(egg white frittata with spinach and onions/peppers usually, nutritional yeast)
1 slice of Cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread
Small dish of fruit


Work

10a.m.  IsaLean Shake or Energy First Protein Shake, or GNC Total Lean 25..all taste great and keep me full until lunch,  or Cottage cheese with fruit and granola


Noon-Lunch
4-5 ounces of protein again(chicken, shrimp, fish, etc.)
Romaine/Spinach
Sweet potato
Fruit



3p.m. 
Pro-Sculpt, Afternoon Snack, either apples and PB , hummus/veggie/turkey, hardboiled eggs

5:30p.m
Physio-burn pack (non stimulant) with supper
4-5 ounces of protein(chicken, fish, shrimp, lean beef)
veggies



Couple things
*When I first tried Pro-Sculpt I got "tingly/prickly" , come to find out after research and talks with my peeps (Jess, Kelly), it has a Tri-Pepper complex in it and it can do that.  I just added more water to dilute it more and I have had no issues since!

*I take two of the Meta-Ignite (3 is the serving) I feel this is a comfortable serving for me, you have to listen to your bodies and do what you want!

*Tuesdays and Thursdays I drink Pro-sculpt in the morning instead of taking the Meta-ignite. I lead class and don't actually do the exercises most of the time so I don't have to worry about the drink swooshing around in my stomach while trying to exercise!

Verdict, I can see my body slowly leaning out, and I enjoy the products, so I will continue with this regimen for the meantime.  These opinions are all my own and are not intended to treat, diagnose, or anything like that always consult your physician before starting any supplements or training program.  I am just sharing my thoughts and views on products.  
I was not compensated for this review...I wish...just writing for the masses!

Do you have a particular protein powder you like or a supplement you think is worth looking at?




Comments

Popular Posts