We made it through.....

Okay, I am going to make this part brief, but the hubby had a fantastic recovery after his "surgery" and I think the hardest part for him was the resting, and no lifting, and having to watch me plant our bushes and plants we got for 50% off, oh yeah...(he is a former landscaper and evidently I was doing it wrong) I think he laughed  and rolled his eyes the whole time.  I thought I did pretty good!  While the weekend was spent icing, and recovering, and sitting, we got a lot of outside time in, baseball games, landscaping, getting the pool out only to find it had a hole in it.  Drats...well, I guess it is for the  best, because momma wants  one of these..
.after two diarrhea incidents in the public pool over the weekend ( not my kids, someone else's) I want my own pool! 

Sunday was spent with my husband's family celebrating the father's!  Grilling, fishing, and eating...doesn't get much better than that. 
Such a great weekend! I am about 5 posts behind so it could be post overload here in the next couple of days!  Hope your father's day was wonderful.  I am truly blessed to have a absolutely fantastic father, and a husband who is a loving, amazing father to our two boys!


Comments

  1. Looks like we have so much in common! I love healthy eating experimenting too, although I'm more on the "runner" end and am just getting into the crossfit/ hiit side of working out. Glad to connect with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts