"Not for the faint of heart" track workout

I had the genius idea of putting together a "track" workout this morning instead of doing just a "regular ole run"....and I kicked my butt...but I loved it and it was great.  I had a audience of an older gentleman and everytime I came around the track he told me how tired I was making him just watching me...ackward that he was just watching, but funny I guess.

Armed with #META-IGNITE, I set out to conquer the track....
 


Workout:
1. 10 Burpees
2. 2 minute fast jog (I kept my pace so it was a two minute lap around the track)
3. 30 seconds left carrioca
4. 30 second right carrioca
5. 30 second lateral shuffle left
6. 30 second lateral shuffle right
7. 30 second Walking lunges
8. 30 second sprint
Rest 30 seconds or however long you need..
I repeated it 5x, I was breathing hard by then end of round 2...

It ended up pretty perfectly equaling 1 lap for all the 30 second interval exercises.  So I would end up at the start line for the next round...each round = 2 laps around the track....



Try self timing yourself showing a sprint...that was a challenge, that is why I look like I am falling down...haha...

Head out to the track and try it for yourself and tell me what you think!!

Comments

  1. oh my gosh i love these kind of workouts! SWEAT IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I will be doing this at the track soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts