Crazy weekend home


We had a FABULOUS weekend home visiting the parents, my sister and her family, aunts, grandpas, and grandmas...and friends....whew..already tired....so I will just post a blog with pictures and some words
Left to right: Watching the Chuckwagon Races, always so much fun, my "new" team RED M won....yep, I know how to pick them, my Saturday morning track workout that kicked my butt!  What fueled me during the day and workouts...Isagenix Isalean Shakes and GNCMeta-Ignite, Fun times at the fair, riding horses, and playing with the kitties....
 As you can see, not a minute of those days were spent idly sitting around...and Monday we were exhausted, but I wouldn't have it any other way!  

Do you have a local county fair that you go to.  We have rabbit scrambles, chicken scrambles, pig and calf scrambles too.  You catch em, you take em home...
(we did not catch a rabbit this year, but someone generously gave us one that they didn't want to take with them....the rabbit is staying at my aunt's thank goodness, darn)




Comments

Popular Posts