A workout and a "gluten free" Banana Bread treat

The workout:
I have been doing crossfit in my home, wanting to see how I would like it and if I would like to take the classes....here is my WOD of the day and my arm workout I put together. *Liking the crossfit....the push press was hard and the double unders were harder...they worked me over good...

 And the video demonstration (please excuse the saggy baby belly I have been working on for over a year now...love that it gave me my boys hate that it is hanging around)


 The Recipe:

Gluten Free Banana Bread

by Casey Wetjen
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes or until done
Keywords: bake bread dessert snack
Ingredients
  • Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs
  • 4 or 5 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 6 packets of NuNaturals Stevia
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • 1 tsp real vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup of coconut flour
  • 1/2 cup oat flour (old fashioned oats in food processor)
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
Instructions
Preheat oven to 350.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Add mashed bananas, stevia, applesauce and vanilla and mix thoroughly
Meanwhile, melt coconut oil on stovetop.
Add the flours,salt, and baking soda to the wet mixture until just moist
Fold in melted coconut oil until it is blended
Divide batter into 2 greased loaf pans
Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean with no batter
Remove from pans after about 10 minutes and cool on wire racks.
Powered by Recipage

Comments

  1. I am still working on those double unders. My daughter almost has one down. Fun trying though! And thank you for the recipe! Love banana bread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a challenge for sure:) Thanks for reading! This banana bread is so good, I have to hide it so I don't devour the whole thing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts