Sweat to Street White Trash style....


Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related. 

Sweat to Street Sunday is hosted by:

MCM Mama (Erika)
                                                 Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)


Hpefully you'll get a laugh out of this one...we had a 'white trash" theme party to attend and these were our costumes, is it sad that we didn't have to purchase a thing:) 

From Street
Tank top courtesy of Walmart
Shorts, my husbands work pants I cut
Boots, I am a total cowgirl so these babies are mine 
Wig...donated by my friends
Husband...not mine and I have no idea who this weirdo in the picture is with me:)

To Sweat
T
 Pants Under Armour
Shirt: Under Armour
Shoes: Merrell Barefoot Shoes(love them, here is my review)
Watch Polar FT40 Heart Monitor

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great week everyeone!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, my husband really got into the role as you can tell!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I am in love with the Merrell shoes...my feet and running have never been better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts