Guest Posting and a Nuun review

First things first, I am so excited to be guest posting over at Lindsay's List while she is working tirelessly getting ready for BLEND so wish I could of gone!  I love participating in her Tuesday Trainer workout segments and not gonna lie we can put together some pretty wicked exercises!  Thanks again Lindsay! 

I am a pretty active person and if you are an active person you need a lot of hydration and while I think I drink a lot of water, I might not be getting the hydration I need, and that is where NUUN comes in. The wonderful people at NUUN sent me over these babies to try:  


I love the fact that it is sugar free, tastes fabulous, and absorbs quickly to provide me with that extra hydration on my long runs while I am training for my 1/2 marathons. 

Per their website:
What does NUUN do? 
Nuun’s special formulation of electrolytes helps increase the amount of water that’s absorbed into the blood stream. That means more of the water you drink is actually used to hydrate you instead of being eliminated because the electrolyte balance wasn’t right. Nuun is not energy. We designed Nuun just for hydration. It's what we do best!


And they do do it best...I love this stuff and will continue to use it throughout my workouts to keep me hydrated.


I was not in anyway compensated for this review, I received the samples from NUUN and all opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts