WIAW

 Hello again WIAW, sorry I missed ya last week but I kind of had a preschool graduation, planning for my husbands tough mudder weekend trip, and life in general, but no more excuses, I am here, and I am ready to show you what I ate.  I decided to mix it up with week and show you what I ate on Wednesday. I usually do a what I ate this week post so here is my eats in a shorter picture montage....
Linking up with Jenn at PeasandCrayons for another round of WIAW(What I Ate Wednesday)

Breakfast consisted of scrambles egg beaters, 1 peice of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread, love that stuff, and a light slather of Maranatha Raw Almond Butter again...luuuurrrrve
Snack is usually always a Larabar pb and chocolate chip....my kids and I are addicted to these...

My lunches are mostly salads or whatever is leftover from the night before.  Today was a salad, with strawberries, spinach, romaine, spring mix, mini sweet peppers, avocado, toppped with Athenos Hummus
  
 Always have to get my Kombucha in weekly...I should buy stock in the stuff...
 
 And lastly, I have golf league on Wednesday nights so I didn't have a meal but I wanted to showcase my meal from our Tough Mudder weekend...We ate at Whiskey Creek in Mason City....and it was so good...Tilapia with a peach salsa..and sweet potato...

Another hectic week around here preparing for the Memorial Day Race, if you didn't see it, this is why I am running in this race.. Then, the next weekend is my 1/2 marathon!!! Wow, can't believe it is here already...where does the time go...

Do you like Kombucha? What is you favorite flavor or brand?

Comments

Popular Posts