9 years ago yesterday....



Yes, this post is a day behind...I had every intention of posting but as I have said it before life gets in the way, and time slips away and does the scanner that I needed to download these on to the computer, but better late than never....

May 24, 2003  I married my best friend...I know that sounds cliche' but I really did.  Kyle and I met at college and started out as friends hanging out with other friends...really not thinking much more....and then things just started clicking and we started dating....I won't bore you with the details but we were hooked from that point on....it's like we complete each other's missing half...

I am married to one of the most patient, understanding, knows when to let me win the battles, loving men ever.  He is my calming voice when I get irate at inept waitresses, or stupid drivers, or my son's athletic events....I am going to be that parent....he distracts me when I start to worry about things that really aren't worth worrying about...he helped bring the two most beautiful boys into this world...well I did most of the work but he was right along side me supporting me while I pushed them into this world, he let's me be competitive, which I am to the extreme...and he loves that about me....He has never once stopped me from doing something I love and am passionate about, I said I wanted to be a Yoga Teacher and he said go for it even though it was expensive, Personal Trainer...okay, Pirate on Treasure Island Ship at Vegas....still working on that one....

                             So here we are 9 years later and this is all I have to show for it......
                                                     and I couldn't feel more complete....

Thank you Kyle for being you, loving me, and giving me these two precious gifts........and for the four seasons porch that you will be putting in for me....still no....well it was worth the try...

Comments

  1. Love it!!!! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. You bring a tear to my eye. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts