Sweat to Street Sundays #3



Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related. 

Sweat to Street Sunday is hosted by:

MCM Mama (Erika)
                                                 Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)
So I totally missed the boat last week for Sweat to Street Sundays, but I am back on track now!  I forget to take pictures of me with my workout clothes on...but here is my submission for the week! I have got to learn how to take better self portraits or have my husband do it, I look like I am short and squatty, and I am not short, but I am squatty:)
From Sweat
Old Navy V-Neck Shirt( I love v-neck t-shirts)
UnderArmour Sports Bra(Love it)
Can't see my capris but they are UnderArmour
Puma Shoes are on my feet



Blue Skinny Pants-PacSun
Striped Blue Shirt-Gap(a very long time ago)
Grey Cardigan-Walmart(a very long time ago)
Yellow flats-Target clearance last year



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts