Lemon Fused Mushroom Chicken with Green Beans

Tonight's supper featured chicken, lemon zest, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, mushrooms, and green beans....I enjoyed it, but I think next time I will use less lemon juice, the kiddos gave me pucker lips when they ate the beans...I thought the combinations of balsamic vinegar in the chicken and lemon infused beans was tasty....p.s. I cut all my chicken into chunks while cooking because it is easier to serve to the boys that way ......you can serve the chicken as a whole breast, slices, however you choose. 


Balsamic Chicken with Lemon Infused Green Beans
Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts
1 bag of French Cut Green Beans
1 container of fresh sliced mushrooms
3 tbsps of balsamic vinegar
2 tblsps of garlic
Zest of 1 Lemon and the juice(sparingly)
Sea Salt
Pepper to taste

Directions:
Place mushrooms and garlic in saute pan and add 1 tbsp of oil....saute for 10 minutes until tender.  While the mushrooms are sauteing, start cooking your chicken.  After mushrooms are desired consistency, place green beans into pan with mushrooms and add lemon zest and lemon juice so the flavors can have a party in your pan!  When your chicken is almost done, add balsamic vinegar and let it absorb into chicken. Place green bean mixture on plate, and layer chicken on top!  Voila' pretty darn easy recipe.

Comments

  1. I have a recent addiction to balsamic and I love green beans. In fact I think I have all of these ingredients at home right now...perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts