Foodie Pen Pal Reveal

It's that time again....I am linking up with Lindsay at LeanGreenBean for this month's

The Lean Green Bean

Our monthly reveal of what we got from our Foodie Pen Pals...I just love this monthly "group" and trying all these favorites of people, stuff I probably would of never tried.  This month I recieved a package from Maria at  RealFitMama.  She has a really great blog so check her out! 

Will you please look at all the awesome treats she sent me...there were so many things in here that I had been curious to try but never did and now they are going to be a permanent staple(namely cocoa roasted almonds...so good for when I need that sweet fix....The Blueberry Clif bar was delish and it powered me through an afternoon run...They Snyder's Cheddar Cheese pretzel bites were inhaled by husband after I had gotten only one sample....how rude...I have noy yet tried the Annie's granola bar(hidden behind Snyder's) I am thinking I might have to hide those so my son does not eat them all, and lastly the organic mix...not tried yet, but I know they will go straight into my purse for an afternoon snack!  
Thanks Maria!  The package was fantastic!
Does this foodie exchange program sound fun to you....here are the deets if you want to join up! 

Here’s a detailed explanation of the program:
-On the 5th of the month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treatsThe spending limit is $15The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
-You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you can choose to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents.  Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa. So, I’m going to keep two separate lists and match US w/ US and Canada w/ Canada!
***If you’re in Europe, please contact Carol Anne from This Is Rock Salt at rocksalt@thisisrocksalt.com to get involved!
If you live in Asia or Australia and want to get involved, email me and I’ll see if we get enough interest.

To participate, just click here and fill out the participation form. It must be completed by May 4th to participate this month. If you don’t get a confirmation from me within 48 hours, send me an email!

Also, check out some of the other amazing goodies that were sent by clicking on some of the other reveal day posts that are linked up below.

Comments

  1. Those coco roasted almonds are AH-MAY-ZING! I was just introduced to them this month and WOW. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts