Energy First Protein Review

I have been researching online for a Whey protein product that was free of artificial ingredients, free of all that icky crap(that's a technical term) ,and one that would provide me the protein I needed. I have lots of different options that I am going to try but the first one I came across and decided to try was EnergyFirst. I emailed their marketing department and they were more than happy to send out some samples for me to try and review. THANK YOU!  

Here are the details:

All I can say, is a I LOVE THIS STUFF!  I love it in my peanut butter as a nutella knockoff, I love it in cookies, bars, shakes, the list goes on and on.....the CHOCOLATE DECADENCE is my favorite.  I use two scoops which comes to only 180 calories and 40 grams of protein. It is safe for the lactose intolerant, no aspartame, no fructose, no gluten, and the list goes on and on.  I DO NOT get the bitter aftertaste that some protein powders leave and this stuff mixes up really easy.  I just use my shaker bottle and no clumps... and that is a huge point for me because I hate drinking my protein shake and getting a big ole clump of protein powder in my mouth.

They also sent along their GreenEnergy Drink:
Per their website:
The purest, highest potency, most effective green superfoods drink mix currently available.
One little scoop brings big wellness benefits:










Generously covers your daily nutritional needs.
Stimulates metabolism naturally, promotes body fat loss, and curbs your appetite.
Improves intestinal health with added digestive enzymes and probiotics.
Boosts your energy and vitality naturally─with zero stimulants.
Helps protect against stroke,1 and minimizes cancer risk with spirulina 2 as well as green tea extract.3
Offers a 100% natural, ultra convenient way to “get your greens” daily.










Nurtures joints and ligaments with added MSM.
Delivers the antioxidant equivalent of 2 entire pounds of green vegetables.
Blends instantly into water─or your morning protein shake for “the perfect meal.”
Free of sugar, sugar alcohols, and artificial sweeteners.
Helps restore normal Ph balance, maintains healthy alkalinity.
Ensures your daily intake of a plethora of green food nutrients, antioxidants, phytochemicals, enzymes and more.
I added this to my protein shakes and loved it.  This too tastes great and I loved knowing that I was getting my 5 FULL VEGGIE SERVINGS WITH ONE SCOOP!

I would highly recommend this to anyone, and my husband and I will continue to purchase and re-purchase this product....wonder if I should buy stock in this product:)....

Thanks EnergyFirst!

*Energy First did send me sample packets to try, but I was not compensated in anyway to review this product

Comments

Popular Posts