A "burn every muscle in you legs" superset and Naturebox Goodness

Last night K-Dubs(that would be my darling, patient, tolerant, husband) and I wanted to get in a good strength workout last night.  Our focus---legs, and I put together this little superset for us to do and it hurt, and my legs were wobbly afterwards...i love that feeling, makes me feel like I got a good workout in...I talked about supersets  here but just to recap:

 A SUPERSET is when two exercises are performed in a row without stopping. and you can either SUPERSET within the same body part or you can train two different body parts. Either way, it burns, it hurts, and it really is a workout!

 Here's how it goes:
Loaded up the Barbell for front barbell squats ..12...and it was tough, but as soon as I was done I went straight to side lunge with DB torso twist

Rest 1 minute and then onto next set of cleans and stationary split squats(keep your back leg straight not bent like in the video)

Rest 1 minute and then onto the walking overhead BB lunges with barbell and narrow squats with DB

Let me know what you think!

With all this leg workout, my body is going to need a little fuel and nourishment and my today's delivery from Naturebox will do just that.  This box was loaded with 5 bags of amazing goodies...which included currants(a version of a raisin only about 1000 times better) dried pears(gone in two days, I had to fight my 5 year old for them), sea salt and pepper pistachios(YUMMO), pumpkin seeds,  and a great cranberry trail mix. I combined this bags into one big trail mix bag and split them up into their own little bags so I could have one in my purse at all times for the drive home, or whenever I want a "healthy snack"  I am working on some Naturebox recipes and will post as soon as I get them done.

You can save 25% off your first month of NatureBox ($19.95/month) using the code HEALTHY. 6 month subscriptions receive 1 month free, and 12 month subscriptions get 3 months free.

You won't be disappointed...


Comments

Popular Posts