Best Body Bootcamp Review

I can't believe that Best Body Bootcamp is over all ready.  These 8 weeks have just flown by. 







I signed up with Tina  and Best Body Bootcamp on a whim.  I had been doing my own workouts, and they were working great,  but I really wanted to get another "workout" perspective from a fellow Personal Trainer.  I am so glad I signed up because her workouts rekindled my love for "strength training" .  I had gotten away from strength training, since it was such a huge part of my college sports career program, and was really just focusing on cardio and running. I loved the variety of the strength workouts and the different "sets".  The cardio portion of the program was kind of hit and miss for me...I attend a Bootcamp class every morning and get quite a bit of cardio there.

Word on the street is that she has another program coming up and I will definitely be participating in it again and I would suggest you do too! 

Thanks Tina for your time and effort.  Looking forward to the next one!


Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to the next one already too. You're right that the time just flew by. And I'm with you on sometimes wanting someone else to come up with the workouts when you're busy studying/creating them regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts