WIAW-Go Green



Linking up with Jenn over at PeasandCrayons again for our Weekly WIAW(What I ate Wednesday)
   My favorite go-to snack, breakfast( anytime, anywhere) Chobani and Granola, and PB Jar Oats

I really have been focusing on salad combinations this week, and mixing it up with different veggies, fruits, etc.  A new favorite combo, Kiwi and Cottage Cheese with granola sprinkled on top on occasion.
                                                                         Nuff said!
     T.L.A.T(carved turkey breast, lettuce,avocado, and tomato)....A Panera Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella hot panini...so good.....and a baked potato, with tomatoes and onions on top...with a side of green broccoli
        Snack time featured a whole wheat bagel thin with Almond Butter, Banana slices, and granola......a little family night out ended with some FroYo at Ghurties, and lastly some Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn( all natural, no artifical crap)

There you have it...

Comments

  1. your eats look so good!! loved iced coffee- great idea to put it in that dispenser in the fridge! I always save my leftovers for the next day too ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did a post on how I make my iced coffee..and it is so easy...I need to make some more tonight....I am out and I need my fix!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts