Things I learned yesterday.....

I learned.......

 .....that 5 year old boys will always talk about poop, farting when they are together...and they will think they are the funniest kids in the world...



.... that messages from people saying they LOVE my blog makes me feel real happy...and that it isn't just a waste of internet space....and "that you love me, you really love me" (name that movie quote)

.....that my 1 year old has little patience when it comes to wanting food, drink, or reading a book....zero, zilch, when he wants it, he wants it now...and he will curse at you in LOUD baby garble until you give him what he wants...but really, who could say no to that face...


.....that these three make awesome running(and muscle building pushing that double stroller up those hills) buddies....(Sabel, our black lab walked away, didn't want her face on the blog I guess)

...and lastly, wouldn't be really what I learned as so much as what my 5 year old learned...he has been on a treadmill kick lately, loves running on it and "getting miles in" so last night he learned that when running on a treadmill and you have to go to the bathroom, always remember to shut the treadmill off before you try to get off....he is fine( I was standing right beside him), but he was hanging onto the handlebars while the treadmill was going and got a little burn on his knee...

....so there you have it, what we learned yesterday!

Comments

Popular Posts