Meals for the Week and grocery list

I shop for groceries 2 weeks at a time, so that means meal plans for two weeks time....I won't show you the next weeks meal schedule yet but here is the grocery list for this two weeks.  I usually try to get groceries Friday over my lunch hour or after work but wasn't able to this weekend, busy busy busy....so I will get them over lunch tomorrow....I honestly have found that eating clean has saved us money, you can use the produce for some many different dishes so it goes a long ways! 


cottage cheese
chobani yogurt, plain and flavored
reduced fat mozzarella cheese
salmon steaks
lite sour cream
Almond Breeze Almond Milk/Coconut Milk
frozen broccoli
egg beater eggs
simply go-gurts
reduced fat string cheese
new potatotes/sweet potatoes/yukon potatoes
chicken broth low sodium
oatmeal
bread-whole wheat
cereal

Produce:
Spinach
carrots
zucchini
red onion
tomatoes
jicama
banana
green onions
red peppers
mini peppers
onions
small acorn squash

Comments

Popular Posts