Banana bread pancakes


I came upon the recipe by accident, I was making my usual pancakes for the boys on Saturday night and I went to reach for the yogurt and found that I had none, but I did have 3 bananas sitting on the counter...thus began the mashing and created pancakes that tasted like banana bread...so, so, good!  I made a GINORMOUS pancake so I cut in half and ate the other the next morning for breakfast after my workout with some peanut butter....(salivating as we speak)
Ingredients:
3 bananas
3 Tbsp almond milk
1 Tbsp applesauce
1 egg
1/2 c whole wheat pastry flour
3/4 c oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp ground flaxseed(optional)
1 tsp cinnamon

(Optional to add protein powder in and adjust liquids to your preferred pancake consistency)
Instructions
1. Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients and stir until just combined
3. Fire up the griddle and cook away!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts