Adding it to my list...Best Body Bootcamp




Evidently I like Bootcamp style workouts because along with the one I instruct and participate in at a "gym" I joined up with Tina for her Bootcamp program.  Granted, I have no problem working out and as a Personal Trainer I love planning my own workouts but sometimes it is nice to get a different perspective from different trainers and to see what kind of workouts they put together.  Plus, the prize packages she has are amazing.  Plus, Plus...in one short day I have met a ton of different people so eager to work out and make positive changes in themselves and to encourage others on their journey too...so..with that being said, I got Day 1workout done and in the books....Bring it on!

P.S. Had a Yoga Intensive Course this weekend for Yoga Teacher Training, Inversions, nuff said...Loved it!
P.S.S Above is reason why I have not posted Friday Fitness..will get that done today...pinkie promise:)


Comments

  1. Hope you had a good 1st.day at Boot Camp. It was a fun workout, I look forward to the next 8 weeks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts