Meal Plans for the 15th-22nd

I am off to buy groceries tonight for this week's meals, which I will be posting. I plan on getting back to weekly meal plan posts so you can see what is cooking for the week and to keep me accountable for having meal plans during the week. Sometimes I just fly by the seat of my pants, but I prefer to be organized and know what I am doing....then I can spend more time with the kiddos and hubby after work!  All of these recipes are clean eating recipes.

15th- Smoked Gouda and Chicken Soup
16th-Tilapia with Tomato Corn Bruschetta
17th-Guacamole Fettucine
18th-Crock Pot Thai Chicken Tacos(something easy for the boys to dish up since I am at volleyball)
19th-Belgian Waffles(hubby's night to play volleyball and the boys and I love breakfast food)
20th-Cheeseburger Pizza
21st-Off to see my cousin dominate the court at her basketball game...GO Simpson Storm!
22nd- Chicken Barley Soup


I decided Sundays will be Soup Sundays in the crock pot since we are usually busy doing things, playing at the rec center, and what not...... and it will be nice just to come home to a nice warm bowl of soup!   
Well, i am off to brave the grocery store....have a great weekend everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts