Regrouping

So my lack of posts have been due to my 10 month old having a nasty cold and needing constant snuggling at night while he tried to sleep( I will take it when I get it, because they grow so fast and pretty soon snuggling won't be cool), I am trying to revamp my site a little bit so it is more user friendly, starting with my recipe page....please check it out. I have them organized and you can search which is awesome! Thank you Recipage.com. Having my recipes organized makes me realize I need to do a better job of getting the recipes on the blog and that is a goal of mine for the upcoming year!  So, that is what I have been up to.  Blogs will be few and far between till the new year as Christmas is officially getting started up in here!!!HOLLA!  Have a great Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts