Do you bounce?

I love our trampoline we got for our son last year for Christmas.  I think it killed me to wait till the summer to use it, more than it did him, but not only is it tons of fun jumping on it, it is a fantastic workout.      When I can't get out on the trampoline(good ole' Iowa winters) then I jump on the ole mini trampoline I have inside and do this quick 30 minute workout.  

1 minute each exercise, 3-4 rounds

1-Run in place
2-Jumping jacks, arms crossing above head, and in front of waist
3- Right knee to left elbow, both feet jump, Left knee to right elbow, repeat
4-Wide high knees
5-Squat jump with oblique twist, jump squat touch left foot with right finger, jump to middle, jump squat touch right foot with left finger, jump back to middle
6-Double jump with invisible jump rope
7-High Kicks out front
8-Criss Cross Feet, right foot in front, left crosses back, left front front, right crosses in back

Let me know if you try it, I love it and am certainly out of breath when I do it! 
 Last night, made some Kale Chips, and they were fantastic and so easy!

 I bunch of Kale, rinsed and ripped up into smaller pieces
1 tsp of Olive Oil 
 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
Mixture of spices(garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper)
 Baked at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes, just watch carefully towards the end so they don't burn
I will be enjoying those all day long!

Comments

Popular Posts