These were amazing.....

Besides loving the beautiful fall leaves, the crisp football weather, the best thing about fall could be the addition of pumpkin to everything I make.  I love the smell of pumpkin, the way it tastes, the memories it evokes, and the texture it provides to so many recipes is fantastic.  We carved our pumpkins.....(the results from facebook voting, my sister with the goofy looking frankenstein face(#3) won...whatever...I personally was disturbed by my angry clown(#2)..).anyways, enough of that...we carved, we scraped and got a HUMONGOUS load of pumpkin seeds...HOLLA....so while my husband went for a garlicky, seasoned pumpkin seed, I went for a sweet and salty combo and I.AM.IN.LOVE...


Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds
  • 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds, freshly scooped
  • I think I used about 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
  • cinnamon to coat
  • 1/2 tsp. sea salt
    Directions: Start by washing your pumpkin seeds. Make sure they are clean thoroughly and pat dry. Place the seeds in a mixing bowl and coat with the maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt, make sure everything is covered.   Spray a lined baking sheet with cooking spray and make a single layer of seeds on the baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 40 minutes or until a golden color. Let cool completely before breaking apart and storing in an airtight container.


    Enjoy!

    Comments

    Popular Posts