Life..in pictures!

B finished up his second year of Parnell Baseball....he had a GREAT year and is really improving...
What is summer without a trip to the Butler County Fair for a rabbit scramble and rides?  Here is a picture on the rides and.....


here is the rabbit "Bunny Bunny" that Bryson caught and has now joined our family!

Fourth of July weekend was a blast with family and friends.  The Williamsburg Freedom Festival Committe did a great job planning events and entertainment.  I hope it continues. 






Kyle's cousin Anna got married over the 4th of July weekend too!  That meant dancing with cousins=FUN!


4th of July Parade, waiting patiently for it to start!


After parade food and fun, again patiently wait for the fireworks to start.

Chipmunk cheeks from Grandma Sheri's chocolate! (Photos courtesy of Megan Porisch)






And let's not forget about his guy!  He is growing so fast and doing too much already.  Sitting up....hello, wasn't he just born!  He is such a happy baby!  He is loving baby food and I can't feed him it fast enough.  His likes: sticking everything and anything in his mouth, his brother Bryson(he could watch him for hours), his soft blanket, smiling, pulling on Bo's(our yellow lab) ears, and the list could go on and on....sometimes I have to pinch myself because I am so blessed to have a great family!   

                                         We got in some family pool time last Friday when it was so hot!  The water felt good! Bryson needs to get more used to the deep water so we will have to work on that.  Eli loved sitting in the water splashing and on his floatie! 


 Well, I hope I haven't bored you to much.  Things get so busy and I don't get to blogging like I would like to...so I bombard you with lots of pictures at once.  Take care and I hope you had a great 4th of July!

Comments

Popular Posts