It's Ragbrai time......pray for me

Tomorrow marks the day, here is my route.

Do you see what I see...........................(look up) yep 74.9 miles...on a bike...and I am going to be riding that path tomorrow.  I have to tell myself that there are a lot of nice stops on the way, so it is not like it is a race...it is just a relaxing 74 mile bike ride....going to my happy place..........and I am back.  Anyways.  I will be Facebooking my progress on my Daily Dose of F.I.T. Facebook page and my Twitter.  Go there and like me if you haven't already...I would love it.


After Ragbrai, it is full on training for the Hy-Vee Triathlon on labor Day weekend.  Another thing I want to cross off on my bucket list. Early morning tomorrow...I already have butterflies....wish me luck and say a little prayer!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts