Featured on Eisy Morgan ...check it out!

Hi there and Welcome to my blog!
Thanks to Eisy Morgan for featuring me on her blog, check her out!
I'm Casey(holding the medal) 



and this is my blog....




I am a wife to a wonderful man, and a mother to 2 beautiful boys. I enjoy being outside, anything competitive, and  I love all things health and wellness.... which is why I am starting this blog.  I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Registered Yoga Therapist, and Certified Nutrition Consultant.

  Do I have all the answers, heck no, but I try to give helpful tips and tricks when I can.  I started this blog as a way to utilize my fitness and wellness background to help motivate people to live a healthier lifestyle and I hope people enjoy the information, recipes, and workouts I provide.

I am able to be a part of two different companies that I believe in and love the products.  Beauticontrol, for skin care, and Advocare, for the body! Please check under those tabs for more information.  I would love to answer any questions. 

There are tons of things I want to do with this blog so bear with me as I make those ideas a reality!

I look forward to your comments and questions and  I hope to encourage each and every one of you on your path to HEALTH and WELLNESS!

Comments

Popular Posts