Fitbit...my review



 
                              
Hey everyone!  Hope you are all feeling great and enjoying the weather.  Did anyone get a chance to try my Chocolate Protein Bars.  I think, therefore I could be addicted to them.  I am doing a review today about a product I purchased.  I was looking for a pedometer that calculated distance, steps, and caloric output. I ambushed google and ended up purchasing the Fitbit .  
From their website:
 The Fitbit accurately tracks your calories burned, steps taken, distance traveled and sleep quality. The Fitbit contains a 3D motion sensor like the one found in the Nintendo Wii. The Fitbit tracks your motion in three dimensions and converts this into useful information about your daily activities.You can wear the Fitbit on your waist, in your pocket or on undergarments. At night, you can wear the Fitbit clipped to the included wristband in order to track your sleep. Anytime you walk by the included wireless base station, data from your Fitbit is silently uploaded in the background to Fitbit.com
My review:  I think this is a great product.  I love that it downloads my information to the the computer everytime I walk by the base station. I wear it all day and then when I come home I just walk by the station or place it on the station and it downloads the info.  It is also a great way to track your food intake through their FREE website.  The website is very thorough and I like being able to see my caloric intake for the day compared to my caloric output. You can add foods through a mobile site too so I can track my food while I am on the go.  I cannot say that I have used it while I have been sleeping, as I did have a new baby a few months ago and that did not allow for an accurate sleep pattern:).  Now that he sleeps through the night I am going to give it a try and see what it says about my sleep patterns. 

The fitbit retails for 99.00 and the shipping is fast!  This does the job I want it to do and thoroughly. 

Check out the Fitbit website for more information....

*I was not paid in anyway to make this review, I purchased the Fitbit for my personal use and now I am letting people know what I think of it!

Comments

Popular Posts