Yoga classes


Today marked the first day of teaching yoga at BootCamp Madness Gym.  I love doing Yoga, in my class we work through Vinyasas and flow with the breath through each posture.  My arms and abs were shaking from the Sun Salutations and flows but the stretching felt great.  I am hoping the class enjoyed it as much as I did and that it will only continue to grow! 

Supper last night was pretty darn good, extremely fast, and kid friendly.

Whole wheat tortilla pizzas

Preheat oven to 375
Place tortillas in oven for 5 minutes on each side till nice and crispy and golden brown
Top with your favorite toppings
I used low fat ricotta cheese,low fat mozzarella cheese, crushed tomatoes for sauce, a pepper combination, and onions.  Delish....
Husband and son used turkey pepperoni on theirs also...
Place the pizzas back in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until everything is heated through

The joy of this recipe is you can use any ingredients you want! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts