WIWW #2

Hi there..my name is Casey and this What I wore this week
I only have two outfits..the rest of the time was spent in workout clothes


Lunch with husband, friends, and kids
Skinnies: Target
Shirt: Rue 21 clearance
Black Cardigan:  One of my favorites.  VF Outlet
Black flats:  WalMart



Wedding Photographer outfit
I love photography and some great friends of ours asked me to photograph their reception.  So much fun! 
Dress:  Rue 21
Black tights: Target
Pinkish purple cardigan:  I have had for years and years(and years) from Express
Wedge sandals: Again I have had these for years, they are from Chadwicks

So there are my two outfits for the week.  I returned to work after 12 weeks on maternity leave and will be posting those next week.  As usual I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy and her WIWW. 
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts