Trying these out for size..Skechers Shape Ups..

I have been wanting to try these shoes for awhile and see if they produce the results they claim to, but they were too expensive and I didn't want to shell out the cash.  Finally, they were on sale, and a really good sale so I purchased them.  I have been trying them out for about 2 weeks now.  I put them on whenever I am home, when I go to workout at the rec, and even when I am playing volleyball. 
What Skecher Shape Ups are supposed to do:

■Shape Ups™ Kinetic Response sneakers are designed for enhanced resistance training and accelerated muscle activation.

■Perfect for the fitness junkie who wants to maximize her workout!

■Advanced stabilization insole includes a rigid heel for added support and stability.

■Soft foam midsole is designed to absorb shock and provide an exercising effect.


My review thus far after two weeks....I thought the curve in the sole would be annoying but after your intial use I don't even realize these shoes have the curve in the sole.  I think they are comfortable shoes and I like wearing them as tennis shoes. I can definetly feel it in my butt after I wear them, so time will tell if it is actually shaping my butt.  Stayed tuned for another review in two weeks.


                                        (Pay no attention to the bulging belly or the dirty mirror)

Comments

  1. I've been dying to get a pair of these or the Reebok ones, but they are so pricey...excited to hear your results! Might sway me to part with some cash and buy a pair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts