1 of my New Year's Resolutions......

To become more proficient at meal planning, 2 weeks out, and posting them here!~  So here I go....Week 1

Monday the 3rd- Chicken and Rice Enchiladas

Tuesday the 4th- Spinach Manicotti

Wednesday the 5th-Crock Pot French Dip Sandwhiches(something easy since I will be playing volleyball and the boys will be at home)

Thursday the 6th-Greek Chicken Casserole

Friday the 7th-Smoked Sausage with Sweet Potatoes

Saturday the 8th- Last Family Christmas so there will be a plethora of food to eat!

Sunday the 9th- I will be at a BeautiControl meeting most of the day so this will be made in advance for the boys to just pop it in.....Homemade Pizza (flavor yet to be determined)

Week 2

Monday the 10th-Spicy Shrimp over Baked Potatoes

Tuesday the 11th-Zuppa Toscana Soup

Wednesday the 12th-Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken(boys are home while I am playing volleyball, something easy for them to dish up again)

Thursday the 13th- French Toast with a Twist

Friday the 14th- Spaghetti for the boys while I am at Yoga class

Saturday the 15th-Crock Pot Autumn Sausage Casserole

Sunday the 16th- To be determined. I have Yoga class all weekend and I am pretty sure I won't be in the mood to cook tonight:)

Comments

  1. Hey hon, these sound yummy! Could you share some of the recipes? So some of us slackers can attempt to make one homecooked meal within the next two weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts