Wow, long time no post

Time is just not my friend these days. I really don't think there are enough hours in the day for me to get what I want done and since my body thinks it requires sleep...I waste 6-7 hours doing that.  Anyways...just plucking along here in the Wetjen household. Preschool is going great. Friday Football Games have started.  Fall is underway and so are my decorations.  Not much but a little to get me in the Fall mood.  I love my Scentsy candle for Autumn....it smells wonderful. Posting some pictures of some of my fall decorations.  We have tried for years to grow pumpkins but they never took.  Last year, we threw pumpkins out that were rotted, they grew, right by our house, so we are anxiously waiting for them to turn orange.  Pictures of that to come tomorrow or when I get around to taking them! 

Got the Fall Blocks idea from Darcy, wood laying around, paint sitting on shelf, and voila' homemade fall decoration.  I am also in the process of making blocks that says Spooky and HoHoHo..thanks for the great idea Darcy


Looking forward to this weekend and the upcoming week. I start my Yoga Teacher Certification this weekend so I can be a Registered Yoga Therapist.  Something I have wanted to do for a long time. Next week marks 20 weeks in Baby Wetjen Finale, we will be halfway through.  Craziness.  We find out what it is on the 29th.  Cannot wait!  I don't have a feeling either way. 

Trying to get our family pictures taken but the weather doesn't want to cooperate. Wind, rain, extreme heat.  Hopefully I can get those in soon.  Alrighty, blabbed enough. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. great fall stuff... I love your fireplace! Can't wait to hear what the baby is... do you have a poll going?....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts