A Pizza kind of night....hers and theirs...

Her pizza......

My pizza for the night. 
1 whole wheat pizza crust by Mama Mary's(so good)
1 small jar of Ragu' traditional pizza sauce
Onion to your liking
Diced tomatoes
Grated parmesan cheese to your liking
1 small butternut squash(from our garden) cut into slices
Lightly cover butternut squash in olive oil and salt and pepper in bowl.
Part skim mozarella cheese as the topper(as little or as much as you want)
Top with some basil if you would like and voila....so good...and I have some for leftovers today!

Their pizza


     My son and husband prefer meat with their pizza and a few more items. 
                  Recipe the same only added 95% lean ground meat on theirs, throw in some mushrooms, some tomatoes, a few leftover squash from my pizza and they have their own pizza.


Kyle and I got a great run in this weekend with the crisp. cool. weather in the mornings. Looking forward to more of those! 

Comments

Popular Posts