Can I have some more Organic Pure Bars please.....

The wonderful people over at Pure Bars were so very gracious as to send me a big box of their Organic bars to try, and they did not disappoint.  The box included, what became my favorite, Chocolate Brownie, apple cinnamon, trail mix, blueberry, and on and on.  

The story behind pure bars as told by Veronica Bosgraaf, Pure Bar Founder:
 "When my daughter was six, we went to a petting zoo. At the dinner table, she made the connection between the chicken on her plate and the animals that she had held. It was then that she made the decision to become a vegetarian.I recognized this as an opportunity for us to explore a new way of eating together. There clearly was a lack of healthy vegetarian snacks in grocery stores, so we decided to create one of our own. Our requirements were stiff. We would only use real ingredients, organic fruits and healthy nuts untouched by harmful herbicides and pesticides. No refined sugars, no chemicals, no genetically-modified stuff. We wanted ingredients rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and omega-3 fats. Most importantly, it had to taste amazing. After all, she was six."

And the rest is history. 

I think these bars taste amazing, they are sweet and chewy, and taste like a Chocolate Brownie, or Blueberry, or Cranberry, etc.  Ingredients are all organic and contain only natural fruit sugar.  This product does contain walnuts to supply Omega 3's.  I am not a huge walnut fan but they were not overpowering to me and I could always pick them out if I wanted. 
Thank you PURE BARS for sending me those samples. I am a huge fan! And so is my sister, she stole a couple while I was at work:)

Comments

Popular Posts