Will I get a run in today?

So the weather stumped me yesterday. Went to go for a run at lunch and it looked like it was going to rain, so I didn't. After I ate lunch, it was beautiful so I went for a quick 1 mile walk.  Nice breeze, little humid, but always good to get some fresh air.  I am going to try for a run at lunch today if the weather cooperates. 

Last nights supper was DELISH and so easy.  Stuffed tomatoes.  You can make this with or without meat.  I also enjoy this dish with green or red peppers instead of tomatoes.

I didn't really use measurements, I just went by the seat of my pants. 

Cook
Brown 1 lb of lean beef, add seasoning to your liking
1 cup of brown rice

In seperate bowl combine rice, peas(I had some from our garden),meat, and some low fat mozzarella cheese, the tomato pulp(insides), and onion to your liking, our garden is growing some great green onions right now

In another seperate bowl combine breadcrumbs, a couple of teaspoons of olive oil, another sprinkling of cheese and some 1 garlic clove minced

Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs


Empty tomatoes waiting for some yummy filling


Ta-Da, the final product

Add a fresh salad to go with it

On today's menu

Breakfast:  Whole Wheat Bagel Thin with Soynut Chocolate Butter, Banana Slices




  
Mid Morning Snack Combo of 1/3 cup of Kashi Go Lean and Yogurt.  A little crunch with my  Wallaby yogurt



Some bing cherries and a cheese stick for my afternoon snack...




Tonight, more little league baseball, so our meal might be at the ballpark.  I do love ballpark popcorn!

Couple shots of the sugar snap peas, lettuce, and kohlrabi we picked last night.  Spinach is being picked again tonight.  Can't wait to enjoy the spinach salad tomorrow. 



Comments

Popular Posts