A rainy morning means snuggle in bed and not want to work out and that is what I did(naughty I know)...my alarm went off to get up, but my body said "stay, listen to the rain" (in a soft sultry voice so I would be swayed), so I did.  I guess I will have to fit my workout in tonight.  Started my day with a great breakfast of Fiber One Honey Clusters and Almond Milk.  Yummy.  The almond milk makes it so sweet.  Delish. Also added some strawberries after I took the picture. 



We are having a special Men's BBQ at work here today so I will eat with them, I think Beef Tenderloin is on the menu.  Yummy! 


My afternoon snack, a colby jack cheese stick, some multigrain Special K crackers, and roasted red pepper hummus.  I love hummus.  


Jillian and I will be meeting up tonight for some Fat Blasting moves tonight.  Should be a good workout and I am looking forward to it. 

Comments

Popular Posts