Memorial Day Fun


We headed back to Parkersburg for Memorial Day.  It was the 2nd Anniversary of the Tornado and a memorial race for Coach Ed Thomas. There was a race and kids activities on Saturday.  We started of the day Saturday with our races, B ran his kids race, Kyle ran the 5k, and I ran the 10k.  (Will have video of Bryson running tomorrow) 





Grant and Bryson waiting patiently for the parade and candy to start!


Petting zoo time with Peyton.  Those animals get crazy when you have your little bucket of food. 


Bryson and I watching the parade after the race!


Train ride downtown.  We caught the last ride luckily. 


As I said previously, those animals get crazy when they want food.  Bryson is trying to hold his food up high!

We had an absolutely fantastic time in Parkersburg with all the family!  Time always goes so fast.  The weather was perfect.  I have more pictures from this weekend that I will post tomorrw, forgot the memory card at home. 
Tonight marks Bryson's first baseball game.  I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post on that also!  Be prepared for picture and video overload. 

Comments

Popular Posts