Hectic

It is amazing how hectic our lives can get, especially when you are trying to blog about it.  Yesterday was no exception, but I am back and ready to go.   Got a hot, humid, sweat dripping everywhere, 4 mile run in over lunch yesterday.  Sticky, but I always remember to drink lots of water before and lots of water after. 

Supper last night was a YUMMY low fat taco salad.   95% lean beef, fresh tomatoes, fresh lettuce from our garden, skim cheese, with a few tortilla chips for crunch factor!  For dessert, my I have to hide them so I only eat one, oreos!





Breakfast this morning.....FiberOne with a cup full of strawberries with almond milk

 Lunch today, a mixed green salad with tomatoes,carrots, cheese,  and some leftover taco meat

Morning Snack..yogurt
Afternoon snack....cheese stick, Special K Multigrain Crackers, rrp(roasted red pepper hummus)


Lastly, I am so excited.  My herbs are sprouting.  I am all giddy with anticipation to dry them and use them in all kinds of dishes.  This year I will have parsley, cilantro, basil, and a "celery hybrid"  We will see how that one turns out.


Start your day right...close your eyes, take a couple of deep breaths in and out, relax your mind....now you are ready to face the days challenges. 

Comments

Popular Posts